There isn’t a person in this world that hasn’t experienced tiredness, swelling and pain in their legs. The pain often occurs in people that spend a lot of time standing and those who spend a lot of time sitting down. Luckily, there are some easy ways that can help you relieve that pain in just a few minutes. They don’t take much time and can make quite the difference.
Here are the 5 exercises that can help you relieve leg pain:
1. Place your right leg forward as if you’re taking a step. Roll the toes on your left leg and stand in this position for 30 seconds. Do 5 repetitions with each leg.
2. Put your legs together and stand straight. Stand on the tip of your toes and hold this position for 30 seconds. Place your feet flat on the floor. Do 5-10 reps.
3. Place your hands against a wall. Put your right leg back on your toes. The other foot should be flat on the floor. Hold this position for 30 seconds and do 3 repetitions with each leg.
4. Place a tennis ball under your foot. Roll the ball all over your feet, from heel to toe. Do 50 repetitions with each leg.
5. Put a massage ball on a yoga block. Place your leg so that the ball will get under your ankle. Roll the ball in all directions for 10 seconds and then push it against the block for 3 seconds. Do 2 repetitions.