You may prevent and cure many health issues by eliminating the mucus, fecal deposits, and parasites from the intestines.
Our intestines process 100 tons of food and 40 000 liters of fluid for a period of 70 years. This means that about 15 pounds of fecal deposits and toxic waste accumulate in the stomach, and they contaminate our blood and cause irreparable damage to the body.
When the intestines are not clean, they show a number of symptoms, such as frequent constipation, disturbed metabolism, diabetes, excessive or insufficient weight gain, kidney and liver disease, hearing and vision problems, skin, hair and nail problems, as well as other diseases, ranging from arthritis to cancer.
This method will also provide rapid weight normalization and fat burning and it has a positive effect on the regulation of lipid metabolism.
– excessive body weight, lipid metabolism disorders
– gastritis, colitis, stomach and duodenum ulcer
– inflammatory conditions of the upper respiratory tract, gastrointestinal tract
– diseases of the urinary tract, infections, cystitis, pyelonephritis
Clean the intestine using flax seeds flour – Recipe
Consume this mixture for 3 weeks, instead of breakfast:
– Week 1: 1 tablespoon of flaxseed flour and 100 ml of kefir
– Week 2: 2 tablespoons of flaxseed flour and 100 ml of kefir
– Week 3: 3 tablespoons of flaxseed flour and 150 ml of kefir
If you cannot find flaxseed flour in your local store, you can buy some flaxseed and grind it finely. You should also prepare a fresh portion every morning, and never make some extra for the next few days, as the seeds can become rancid.
Practice this cleansing method once a year.