The 5 Best Exercises for Bigger, Rounder, Lifted Butt and Perfect Legs
Jen Salter is very popular girl on Instagram. She is famous because of her perfect body. She is saying that fitness is very important part of her life and she is continuously triying to keep her focus and move on. She is very happy to know that she serves as an inspiration for a lot of people to work out and be healthy.
Jen never imagined that she will become this much popular in the social media, but her primary goal is to show everyone that she is just an average girl who loves to spend her time exercising. Also, she adds that if you want to look like her you need to work for it.
Here are the best exercises that can help you have Jen’s butt:
– First you nee to stand with your legs wider than your shoulder width apart, than turn the toes out, and extend your arms straight in front of you.
– Next, squat down and you need to keep the knees in line with your toes, while your ABS are squeezed and you also need to keep your back straight.
– Stay in squat position and go up and down.
– Repeat this 15 times and then stand up and relax.
– You should do three sets of this exercise.
– Start the exercise on all fours, place hands shoulder-width and knees hip-width apart.
– First, you need to keep your right foot flexed and leg bent, then you need to raise your right leg and push your heel toward the ceiling.
– You should push it until your foot is directly above your butt. Your glutes need to be squeezed.
– Than slowly go back to the starting position and try not to touch your knee to the ground.
– You need to do the exercise 15 times and then do it with your other leg.
– You need to place your legs wider than hip-width apart and turn your toes slightly out.
– You need to put your arms straight in front of you and squat until your butt is below the height of your knees.
– When you squat your knees must stay behind your toes..
– When you reach the starting position, you need to lift your left leg as high as you can to the side of you.
– Place your leg back to the ground.
– You need to do this exercise 10 times and then perform it with the other leg.
– You nedd to do three sets of this exercise.
– For this exercise you will need a chair. You should place the chair away from you.
– Place your arms behind the chair and grab it.
– Put your feet together.
– You need to lean slightly forward and raise your right leg directly behind you and you need to keep your knee straight.
– Squeeze your glutes and raise your leg as high as you can and go back to the starting position with control.
– You need to repeat this exercise 10 times and then perform it with the other leg.
– You need to do two sets.
– For this exercise the starting position is on all fours.
– You need to place your hands shoulder-width and knees hip-width apart.
– You need to keep your feet and knee bent, push your left leg out to the side until your inner thigh is parallel with the floor.
– You need to squeeze the glutes and the abs while performing the exercise.
– Return to the starting position and don’t touch the floor with your knee.
– You need to repeat this exercise 15 times and then you should do th