Stop throwing out your tea bags! Try planting them like this and watch what happens
If you like drinking tea, your trash can is probably full of used teabags. Stop throwing them away, you can reuse them because they can offer more benefits than the tea itself.
Here are 11 incredible uses of old teabags:
1. They help with sunburns: Acids from black tea can sooth the heat from sunburns. Just press a cooled tea bag against the damages skin and you`ll feel instant relief.
2. For tired eyes: If you couldn`t sleep all night, don`t drink coffee the first thing in the morning. Replace it with a cup of black tea, and use the bags to rub the area around the eyes. The tannins from the tea will calm the skin and make it look fresh again.
3. Minor burns: Tannins contained in teabags can sooth inflammation caused by heat. Just press a cooled tea bag against the affected area.
4. Hair rinse: Tea hair rinse will stop dandruff and make the hair shiny. Steep the tea for at least an hour and use it to scrub the scalp with it.
5. Warts: Green tea is rich in antioxidant which can repent warts from growing. Put a cooled teabag on the wart, secure it with a bandage, change it with a new one in 15 minutes, and after a few days it will be gone.
6. Smelly shoes: If your sneakers smell after working out, insert a dry teabag in the shoes to absorb the awful odor.
7. Beautiful roses: The tannins can reduce pH levels in the soil, which prevents the fungus from developing around the base of your plant. This way it will have beautiful blooms. All you need to do is put a teabag or tea leaves in the soil around the plant.
8. Clean dishes: Soak the grimy dishes overnight in water with a few teabags in it, and the next morning it will be extra easy to scrub them.
9. Water stains on mirrors: No matter how often you clean them, mirrors in the bathroom will always have stains from the splashes of water. Make a tea from a few teabags, soak the rag in it and use it to wipe the mirror. This will make it shiny and cleaner than ever.
10. Hands odor: If your hands smell from chopping onions or garlic, wash them with teabags instead with soap.
11. Sore gums: If you have even suffered from sore gums, you know how painful and irritating this can be. Put a teabag inside the mouth, like gauze pads, to soothe the pain. The teabag will help form a blot cloth which will reduce the swelling.